Client Service Goals and Objectives
We will collaborate with you to become a trusted business resource.
- We will take the time to get to know you and your organization, so that we can better serve your business needs. This may include learning your corporate and governance structure, reviewing your financial statements and strategic plans, touring your offices and facilities, and attending board meetings.
- We will spot issues that you may not even be aware exist within your organization, and propose solutions for addressing the same.
- We will serve as a consistent, reliable sounding board on issues you may be grappling with or projects you may be considering, and can efficiently and effectively jump in when new matters arise.
- We will meet with you and your leadership team on an annual basis to listen and learn how we can partner with you to achieve your business objectives.
We will deliver superior legal services with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
- You and your matter will receive our utmost personal attention, and we will treat everyone we encounter with respect.
- Whether in the boardroom or the courtroom, our work product will be of the highest quality and caliber.
- Our counsel, negotiations, and advocacy will adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- You can rest assured that you will be represented by highly-respected legal and business advisors who are well regarded by lawyers, judges, and business and community leaders alike.
We will meet your deadlines and exceed expectations.
- We will demonstrate the same sense of urgency that we know you feel when time-sensitive matters impacting your business hit.
- We will understand how each deadline fits into the bigger picture of what you are striving to accomplish.
- We will be respectful of your schedule and commitments, and provide drafts that require your review and input well in advance of impending deadlines.
- We will deliver when we promise to deliver, if not before. If circumstances change, we will inform you immediately so that schedules and deadlines can be managed accordingly.
We will manage fees and costs through budgets and status reports.
- We will work with you at the outset of a matter to set reasonable expectations for the scope of work and the anticipated fees and costs associated with that work.
- We will notify you promptly if new developments require a modification to the scope of work that could impact your budgeting expectations.
- We will keep you apprised of actual fees and costs compared to budget projections, so there are no surprises.
- Our ongoing billing practices for each matter will be accurate, transparent, and timely. Invoices will provide the detail and value you desire and be sent promptly each month or as otherwise agreed. Our attorneys and our Billing Department will be readily available to answer questions about your bill.
We will be responsive to your needs and seek your feedback for continued improvement.
- We will learn and meet your preferences for how we handle each matter, including budgeting and timelines, the frequency and level of status updates, communication methods and styles, and the types of decisions that require your authorization before proceeding.
- We will keep you fully informed on the progress of your matter.
- We will be accessible and responsive. Telephone calls and emails will be returned promptly, and a member of your legal team – whether it is a partner, an associate, a paralegal, or an administrative assistant – will assist if the person you are trying to reach is not available.
- We will be open to discussing any concerns you may have about your matter or our services at any time, and will work together with you to find resolution. We will use End of Matter Questionnaires and other tools for eliciting candid feedback for continued improvement.
We will provide added value by understanding your business and industry.
- We will educate ourselves on your business and industry, and stay abreast of developments through trade publications, continuing education seminars, and industry gatherings.
- We will alert you to changes in the legal and regulatory landscape impacting your business and industry.
- We will identify trends so that you can be proactive in anticipating and mitigating potential issues, and be ready to capitalize on positive results, for your business.
- By understanding your business and industry, we can ensure that our advice is uniquely tailored to meet your specific needs and objectives.
© 2021 Krieg DeVault. All Rights Reserved.