Whom We Hire
Krieg DeVault hires a variety of legal support staff who enhance our practices and client services as paralegals, administrative assistants, as well as marketing and business development professionals, human resources professionals, and accounting and IT professionals. Our support staff works seamlessly and effectively with our lawyers to improve efficiencies and help our clients achieve their goals. These employees find rewarding careers working collaboratively with our lawyers as respected, valued, integral team members.
We seek to hire enthusiastic, experienced candidates proficient in their fields with exceptional interpersonal and technical skills who can optimize efficiencies and work well in a fast-paced, collegial law firm environment.
Our CORE Values: Commitment | Ownership | Respect | Excellence
Through our CORE Values, we stand committed to each other and to every client, and pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, respect, and excellence, which are the hallmarks of our Firm. We value respect, cooperation and teamwork, excellence in client service, uncompromising ethical and professional behavior, and a genuine commitment to the communities that have contributed so much to our Firm’s success. We thrive on being inclusive and value the opinions of all of our lawyers and staff. Although we work hard, we strongly believe in and support a work-personal life balance, flexibility, and the pursuit of personal interests and community involvement.
Compensation & Benefits
As a member of Krieg DeVault, you will receive a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits that include (subject to plan eligibility requirements):
- Generous Retirement Matching and Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid-Time Off Policy
- Medical Insurance with Firm Subsidy
- Health Savings Account Eligibility with Firm Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance with Firm Subsidy
- Firm Provided Basic Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Firm Provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Firm Provided I.D. Shield
- Voluntary Long-Term Care
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Firm Provided Parking
- Business Casual Attire, Casual Fridays
- Partnership with CommonBond for Student Loan Refinancing
- Firm Provided Membership for Local, State and National Bar Associations
- Firm Provided Continuing Legal Education
- Firm Provided Professional Liability Insurance
Working for Krieg DeVault
Krieg DeVault periodically has openings for experienced professionals in various practice areas, departments, and offices. We evaluate prospects based on their experience, standing in their industry, communication skills, drive and commitment in making our hiring decisions. We seek those with exceptional professional qualifications and also make hiring decisions that support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, seeking professionals from a variety of backgrounds with varied life experiences and perspectives.