Bob Wild advises small and mid-cap publicly traded issuers on day-to-day federal securities law disclosure and compliance and board corporate governance. Mr. Wild represents issuers in follow-on and secondary underwritten offerings of equity, senior debt, Rule 144A high-yield offerings and related registered exchange offerings, and PIPE transactions.
Mr. Wild also represents buyers and sellers in public and private acquisitions and divestitures of stock and assets. He has represented retailers, manufacturers, public accounting firms, consulting firms, wireless carriers, gaming companies, credit card issuers and bank holding companies.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (J.D.)
- Loyola Consumer Law Review, Executive Editor
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois (M.S.T.)
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois (B.B.A.)
Presentations and Events
- Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals, 2016 National Conference - "Managing the Private Company Board," Colorado Springs, CO June 23, 2016.
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, 2008 - Chicago Chapter Advisory Committee, Co-Chair Programs Committee; 2015 National Conference Committee
- Chicago Waldorf School, Board of Trustees, 2009 - (Chair, Audit Committee)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago, Board of Directors, 2006 - (Audit and Finance Committees)
- Pedersen-McCormick Club of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago, Board of Managers, 2006 -
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America©, Securities / Capital Markets Law, 2010–2017
- Best Lawyers in America©, Securities Regulation, 2011–2017