Practice and Industry Teams
Ann Marie Woolwine
Ann Marie Woolwine is an Associate in the firm's Commercial and Real Estate Lending Practice Group. Ms. Woolwine focuses her practice in the area of commercial banking.
Prior to joining Krieg DeVault, Ms. Woolwine was an Associate at Burke, Costanza & Carberry, LLP, where she advised clients regarding residential and commercial real estate transactions, general business matters, and estate planning and administration. Additionally, Ms. Woolwine clerked for the Honorable Michael P. Barnes of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
She is active in the Northwest Indiana community, where she has previously served on the Town of Winfield’s Redevelopment Commission and as a member of Legacy Foundation’s Grants Committee.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (B.A. in Journalism, cum laude, 2002)
- Lake County Bar Association, Member, Former Chair of Young Lawyers' Section
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
Awards and Recognitions
- The Times Media Company’s 20 Under 40 Class of 2013
- Catholic Foundation for Northwest Indiana, Director
© 2017 Krieg DeVault All Rights Reserved.