Practice and Industry Teams
Aaron F. Tuley
Aaron Tuley is a member of the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Before joining the Firm as an Associate, Mr. Tuley gained significant experience as a Summer Associate with Krieg DeVault and as a Judicial Intern for the Indiana Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. As a result, he has a thorough understanding of the litigation and appellate process. Prior to beginning his legal career, Mr. Tuley worked as an accountant in the Indianapolis office of a national accounting firm.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, Indiana (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016)
- Executive Articles Editor, Indiana Law Review; Legal Writing Tutor, Dean's Tutorial Society; Recipient, Honorable Robert H. Staton Best Brief Scholarship
- Indiana University, School of Business, Bloomington, Indiana (B.S. in Accounting and Finance, With Distinction, 2011)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (B.A. in Spanish, With Distinction, 2011)
- Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- Note, Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project: Redefining Free Speech Protection in the War on Terror, 49 Ind. L. Rev. 579 (2016)
- American Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
© 2017 Krieg DeVault All Rights Reserved.